Sometimes what seems small can make or break a day.
Clothing, for instance.
Specifically, whether what you’re wearing feels like you.
For me, this means lots of soft, loose-fitting blacks and greys.
It also means choosing fewer but better pieces – ones made of natural fibres I want close to my skin.
Ones that come together in a look that’s androgynous, clean, comfortable.
And you? If you could pick three words to describe your style, what would they be?
Does what’s in your closet – and what you’re living your life in – match?
Please share in the comments!
If you want help creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living, you might consider working with me one-on-one.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also subscribe to my free newsletter. To sign up, head this way.
- Where can you make it different? - May 20, 2017
- Three percent less - May 19, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - May 16, 2017
- Working simply - May 8, 2017
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017