In my own life and when working with clients, I embrace real, whole food as a source of deep nourishment and delicious abundance.
And yet, nourishment and pleasure go beyond what’s on our plate.
So, for this week’s post, some glimpses of what I’m savoring—and craving—most right now.
What I’m savoring. . .
- Bees on sunflowers.
- Sounds of geese.
- Hints of autumn.
- Sacred connection to land.
- Feeling Home.
What I’m craving. . .
- Long stretches of quiet and focus.
- Time away at the nearby ashram.
- A new fall outfit—something simple, gender-neutral, me.
- Transitioning into the coming teaching term with grace, steadiness and ease.
And you? What’s absolutely delicious in your life today? What are you most longing for?
If you’d like support finding nourishment and abundance on and off your plate, you might consider working with me one-on-one.
Go here to learn more.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for my free newsletter.
Go here to sign up.
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017
- Just one thing - April 18, 2017
- Getting really simple - April 11, 2017
- In sunshine and shade - March 30, 2017
- Not waiting for perfect - March 8, 2017
Please send your questions or comments along! You can call me at 970.631.5804, or just fill out the form here.
I'd love to support you in creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living. To get started with my free newsletter, sign up here.
With subscription, you’ll get my free ebook Keep It Simple: Primal Eating with Ease.