In my own life and when working with clients, I embrace real, whole food as a source of deep nourishment and delicious abundance.
And yet, nourishment and pleasure go beyond what’s on our plate.
So, for this week’s post, some glimpses of what I’m savoring—and craving—most right now.
What I’m savoring. . .
- Bees on sunflowers.
- Sounds of geese.
- Hints of autumn.
- Sacred connection to land.
- Feeling Home.
What I’m craving. . .
- Long stretches of quiet and focus.
- Time away at the nearby ashram.
- A new fall outfit—something simple, gender-neutral, me.
- Transitioning into the coming teaching term with grace, steadiness and ease.
And you? What’s absolutely delicious in your life today? What are you most longing for?