A little while back, I gave an interview on “Roadmap for Awakening,” an audio series hosted by Fiona Moore.
Click here for the audio link.
“Roadmap for Awakening” is devoted to “practical and profound conversations to support healing and spiritual awakening.” On it, Fiona interviews authors, spiritual practitioners, healers and teachers. I was delighted at the opportunity to be a part of this powerful series.
My work with Alchemist Eating clients involves much more than handing them a set of “food rules.” One key piece is bringing conscious awareness to their patterns around food…and growing their capacity to recognize places of choice and to choose in a way that serves them and gets them where they want to go.
In our exploration of these issues on “Roadmap for Awakening,” Fiona and I touched on:
- Why food is “more than just food”
- Food & identity
- Food as a doorway to self-exploration & awareness
- Working with cravings & sugar addiction (including a simple exercise to try!)
- The 4 phases of the Alchemist Eating program
Listen to the full audio here.
While you’re there, check out Fiona’s other interviews and work—quite a few gems on her site!
If you’re trying to break a sugar habit (or working with other sorts of cravings), you may find our Guide to Overcoming Sugar Addiction helpful.
It’s free with subscription to our newsletter. To sign up and get your free guide, go here.
Still wondering whether Alchemist Eating is a good fit for you? Go here to find out if we’re a match.
- Where can you make it different? - May 20, 2017
- Three percent less - May 19, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - May 16, 2017
- Working simply - May 8, 2017
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017