A little while back, I gave an interview on “Roadmap for Awakening,” an audio series hosted by Fiona Moore.
Click here for the audio link.
“Roadmap for Awakening” is devoted to “practical and profound conversations to support healing and spiritual awakening.” On it, Fiona interviews authors, spiritual practitioners, healers and teachers. I was delighted at the opportunity to be a part of this powerful series.
My work with Alchemist Eating clients involves much more than handing them a set of “food rules.” One key piece is bringing conscious awareness to their patterns around food…and growing their capacity to recognize places of choice and to choose in a way that serves them and gets them where they want to go.
In our exploration of these issues on “Roadmap for Awakening,” Fiona and I touched on:
- Why food is “more than just food”
- Food & identity
- Food as a doorway to self-exploration & awareness
- Working with cravings & sugar addiction (including a simple exercise to try!)
- The 4 phases of the Alchemist Eating program
Listen to the full audio here.
While you’re there, check out Fiona’s other interviews and work—quite a few gems on her site!
If you’re trying to break a sugar habit (or working with other sorts of cravings), you may find our Guide to Overcoming Sugar Addiction helpful.
It’s free with subscription to our newsletter. To sign up and get your free guide, go here.
Still wondering whether Alchemist Eating is a good fit for you? Go here to find out if we’re a match.
- Just one thing - April 18, 2017
- Getting really simple - April 11, 2017
- In sunshine and shade - March 30, 2017
- Not waiting for perfect - March 8, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - February 21, 2017
Please send your questions or comments along! You can call me at 970.631.5804, or just fill out the form here.
I'd love to support you in creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living. To get started with my free newsletter, sign up here.
With subscription, you’ll get my free ebook Keep It Simple: Primal Eating with Ease.