As those of you following me for a while know, I’m a huge fan of Mark Sisson and his Primal Blueprint Podcast.
Each week, the podcast offers fresh, lively content about primal living.
In this week’s edition, I talk with host Elle Russ about primal eating, holistic medicine and more.
- My transition from a vegetarian eating pattern and chronic cardio habit…to a primal lifestyle that includes high-quality animal products and healthy movement
- A special client success story involving brownies and Lucky Charms
- Differences between holistic medicine and conventional Western medicine (and why they matter for body-mind health)
- What to consider when choosing a holistic medicine doctor
- The role—and limits—of willpower…and the importance of integration and abundance when changing eating patterns
- Strategies and tips for overcoming sugar addiction
- The power of learning to pause…and of bringing mindfulness into the change process
- How Alchemist Eating works and who we help
- And more!
Go here to listen to our conversation.
While there, check out the other episodes too—they offer a wonderful source of support and inspiration for anyone following (or just exploring) a primal lifestyle.
Want support changing your eating patterns…and wondering whether we can help?
Go here to check out our programs…and contact us for a free 30-minute phone consult to see whether we’re a good fit.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for our free newsletter. We’ll send you our Guide to Overcoming Sugar Addiction with subscription.
Go here to learn more and sign up.
- Just one thing - April 18, 2017
- Getting really simple - April 11, 2017
- In sunshine and shade - March 30, 2017
- Not waiting for perfect - March 8, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - February 21, 2017
Please send your questions or comments along! You can call me at 970.631.5804, or just fill out the form here.
I'd love to support you in creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living. To get started with my free newsletter, sign up here.
With subscription, you’ll get my free ebook Keep It Simple: Primal Eating with Ease.