A little ways back, Dr. Noah De Koyer of the Centre for Epigenetic Expression interviewed me for the “Beyond Your Wildest Genes” podcast.
We chatted about my own transition from vegetarian to paleo-primal, Chinese Medicine, client success stories and more.
During our conversation, I answered a handful of questions, including:
- Is it EVER possible to be a healthy vegetarian or vegan?
- If you’re eating well, why take herbs and supplements?
- How can mindfulness and curiosity change stubborn eating patterns and addictions?
- Is working with me different if you’re male or female? Or if you have trouble talking about your feelings?
Go here to listen to the podcast and find out!
. . .
Struggling to reach health and eating goals?
You might consider working with me one-on-one.
Go here to learn more.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for my free newsletter.
Go here to sign up.
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017
- Just one thing - April 18, 2017
- Getting really simple - April 11, 2017
- In sunshine and shade - March 30, 2017
- Not waiting for perfect - March 8, 2017
Please send your questions or comments along! You can call me at 970.631.5804, or just fill out the form here.
I'd love to support you in creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living. To get started with my free newsletter, sign up here.
With subscription, you’ll get my free ebook Keep It Simple: Primal Eating with Ease.