A little ways back, Dr. Noah De Koyer of the Centre for Epigenetic Expression interviewed me for the “Beyond Your Wildest Genes” podcast.
We chatted about my own transition from vegetarian to paleo-primal, Chinese Medicine, client success stories and more.
During our conversation, I answered a handful of questions, including:
- Is it EVER possible to be a healthy vegetarian or vegan?
- If you’re eating well, why take herbs and supplements?
- How can mindfulness and curiosity change stubborn eating patterns and addictions?
- Is working with me different if you’re male or female? Or if you have trouble talking about your feelings?
Go here to listen to the podcast and find out!
. . .
Struggling to reach health and eating goals?
You might consider working with me one-on-one.
Go here to learn more.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for my free newsletter.
Go here to sign up.
- Nothing is ordinary - May 24, 2017
- Where can you make it different? - May 20, 2017
- Three percent less - May 19, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - May 16, 2017
- Working simply - May 8, 2017