Being back in my home, in British Columbia, holds many gifts. Perhaps the most treasured is reconnection with reverence.
Looking out at the place where tree-lined mountains meet sky, I am filled.
See, there’s this thing, where I live now and lived before, where I stand before the outside world, look at the skyline, and am filled with a deeper sense of: “You know me.”
That connection with place—with land—is so sacred.
Anyone feeling *known* in such a way?
Where do you find—or remember—reverence?
How does it fill you?
If you’d like support finding fulfillment on and off your plate, you might consider working with me one-on-one.
Go here to learn more.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for my free newsletter.
Go here to sign up.
- Where can you make it different? - May 20, 2017
- Three percent less - May 19, 2017
- Three things I’m loving lately - May 16, 2017
- Working simply - May 8, 2017
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017