Craving a simpler way of eating and living?
One that feels good and brings ease?
Perhaps you’re an aspiring minimalist ready to downsize.
Or you’re not quite there…but sure would like to declutter your diet, closet and home.
You want to feel lighter and more comfortable in your body, style and surrounds.
Problem is, “getting simple” can feel anything but!
So what to do?
Having a support plan in place allows you to lean into a caring professional—one who sees the bigger picture but breaks things down into bite-sized, doable parts.
It also adds the critical element of compassionate accountability. This is where I’m receptive to your needs…and help you stick to commitments.
I anchor and guide your efforts to make things simpler—and easier.
Who’s this for?
Maybe you’re already working on cleaning up your eating and lifestyle—figuring out what truly fits. Or perhaps you’re totally new to this…but are intrigued by minimizing, decluttering and tidying up.
Could be that walking into your house feels like a list of to-do’s a mile long with no real rest.
Just opening your closet may be stressful, or make you feel frumpy and unattractive.
With food too, it’s like you’re fighting yourself—everything’s messy, exhausting, a struggle.
You recognize that regular, consistent support would make a difference. You want a doable, affordable plan that reduces the overwhelm of getting started and making change.
The Keep It Simple – 8-Week Edit fills that need, focusing on:
Eating, Style, Space.
Together, we’ll edit your diet, closet and home.
We’ll pare things down with mindfulness, compassion and an eye toward making it easier.
If you sign on, here’s what I see for you:
- Getting a clearer sense of your best way of eating, dressing and living
- Finding greater ease in choosing what to eat and wear
- Feeling more at home in your body and surrounds
- Creating space for what you really want
- Learning to celebrate—and savor—simplicity
To get there, I’ll coach you in:
- Eating in a way that feels right and is no big deal
- Keeping meals delicious, abundant and simple
- Nourishing your body and mind
- Fine-tuning your personal style
- Shifting toward fewer but better things
- Curating a less-is-more wardrobe of clothes you love
- Creating nurturing surrounds
- Cultivating spaciousness and ease
- Making room for creativity, expression and possibility
With all that…
- Tuning in to what you truly desire and need
- Developing supportive filters—first with my help, then on your own
- Feeling good and like you
How’s it work?
This is an 8-week, long-distance coaching program.
- We’ll launch your edit with a 30-minute phone session.
During this session, we’ll take inventory of where you are currently, looking at each focus area and identifying priorities.
- In a follow-up email, I’ll outline a path leading from where you are now…to where you want to be with eating, style and space.
For each focus area, I’ll also give you one simple step to complete over the week ahead—meaning, you’ll have 3 very simple, very doable tasks to implement: one for eating, one for style, one for space.
- Every Friday thereafter, you’ll receive an email linking to an online check-in.
This is in place to help you stay on track and let me know what you need. In response to your check-in, I’ll again assign one task for each focus area—something to complete during the week ahead.
- Each week of the program, you’ll have 3 simple, doable tasks.
There’ll be one for eating, one for style, and one for space.
- Midway through, during Week 5, we’ll have another 30-minute phone session.
This is a opportunity to review the past month…and plan for the month ahead.
Yes! During our opening phone session, we’ll determine where you most need and want support. You may decide eating and space are where it’s at…or space and style.
We may even sub one focus area for something different—movement or sleep, for instance. The key thing is picking 3 areas where you’d like more clarity, simplicity and ease.
“What if I want more than 3 weekly tasks?”
Yep. We can do that too. So long as it stays doable, sustainable and supportive, we can pick things up a notch. If needed, we can also slow them down.
Where does this fit with my other offerings?
The Alchemist Eating Intensive and Holistic Concierge Plan are 6-month programs focused on health and eating.
If you’re seeking intensive, deep-dive support for changing eating patterns, the Intensive is the best match.
If you’re wanting continuous, maintenance-level care, the Concierge Plan is the one.
If you’d like a shorter, bite-sized coaching program focused on simplifying eating, style and space…well, this 8-Week Edit is for you!
You may choose to move through my other packages first…or consider them after your 8-Week Edit.
Or the 8-Week Edit may be all you want and need—a stand-alone package to jumpstart big shifts through simple, guided change. I’m happy to work with you to determine your best options.
Ready to get started? Here’s the overview:
|Program length: 8 weeks|
|Two 30-minute phone sessions|
The first session will be in Week 1, launching our work together. The second will come in Week 5, at the midway mark. During these sessions, we’ll assess where you are in 3 focus areas: eating, style and space. We’ll also identify priorities and plan out the weeks ahead.
Following our first phone session, I’ll create a path leading from where you are now to where you want to be. You’ll receive your customized plan in a follow-up email.
|Weekly check-ins, tasks and support|
Every Friday, you’ll receive an email linking to an online check-in. I’ll respond the following Monday, providing necessary support. I’ll also assign 3 simple, doable tasks for the week ahead: one for eating, one for style, one for space.
|Price: $125/month ($250 total for the 8-week program)|