Getting into a healthy-eating routine can be tough when life is busy. For many, eating well can seem like something to “worry about later” when juggling lots of projects and responsibilities.
As creator of Alchemist Eating, I totally get this.
And yet, all important appointments get cancelled when something goes really wrong with our health.
It’s truly our greatest resource…and supporting it is our number 1 responsibility—not just to ourselves, but to anyone depending on us.
Even if things aren’t quite so serious and health is “just” sub-par, that still has a big impact on how we show up for ourselves and others.
This in mind, I was super-excited to have a conversation with Ann Brown, business coach and founder of Happy Being You.
Ann works with heart-centered, self-employed women who are feeling stuck and want help getting their business off the ground.
In this interview-style post, Ann poses some wonderful questions—ones that resonate for her busy solopreneur clients…as well as for many of my clients at Alchemist Eating.
My responses offer ideas for anyone who’s “too busy” to make eating changes…or who feels overwhelmed and unsure where to start, covering…
- How (and why) to create healthy eating habits when you’re too busy, stressed or tired
- Simple tips for getting started with healthy eating (without changing everything overnight)
- Planning, shopping and prepping for three days of meals and snacks
- Eating for increased energy, focus and productivity
Go here to check out our conversation.
Want help changing how you eat and feel? Go here to check out my offerings.
For extra support in your inbox, you can also sign up for my free newsletter. Go here to learn more and sign up.
- What’s your style? - April 27, 2017
- Just one thing - April 18, 2017
- Getting really simple - April 11, 2017
- In sunshine and shade - March 30, 2017
- Not waiting for perfect - March 8, 2017
Please send your questions or comments along! You can call me at 970.631.5804, or just fill out the form here.
I'd love to support you in creating a simple, abundant way of eating and living. To get started with my free newsletter, sign up here.
With subscription, you’ll get my free ebook Keep It Simple: Primal Eating with Ease.